I have came up with solutions to several design issues that were mentioned in the peer review as well as with my own thoughts which I tried to improve on. I have added more plugins to the side of the blog that it would not look so “empty” in some sense. Moreover, I have tried to come up with a different design theme of the blog that would be more suitable for the theme that I have selected. The overall design that I have amended is the theme that would provide readers to view the image of the general game before they would enter the blog post. Also, the image of the gameplay is not going to go away; it is positioned on the top of the blog with the rest of the headings of the blog, which blends in together nicely. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *